Mystic Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Quiet Swim.
So It Begins EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015, 01:16 by Evalina

» So It Begins
So It Begins EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 23:58 by Jules

» The Dragons Riddles, Page 6
So It Begins EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 10:59 by Mother

» The Dragons Riddles, Page 5
So It Begins EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 10:58 by Mother

» The Dragons Riddles, Page 4
So It Begins EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 10:58 by Mother

» The Dragons Riddles, Page 3
So It Begins EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 10:57 by Mother

» The Dragons Riddles, Page 2
So It Begins EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 10:56 by Mother

» The Dragons Riddles, Page 1
So It Begins EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 10:55 by Mother

» Rare Items and Artifacts
So It Begins EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 01:42 by Mother

So It Begins

2 posters

Go down

So It Begins Empty So It Begins

Post by Xin Sat 14 Mar 2015, 18:04

(A brand new era was upon Utopia. Many centuries had come and gone and the lands had seen an advancement like none other. Everything now to seem more modern and everyone was more aware of their surroundings and of all the vast species and creates alike that inhabited the lands. Still however, no one outnumbered the humans. The humans were said to be a race far below the rest, so much to the point that he remaining elders of Utopia came together and agreed to set humans among the highest of rankings as to keep peace and balance. That basically stating that they were just as much of an equal race as those that were stronger and even faster and anything else that made anyone one race stand out. Amongst these changes in advancement they found several other ways of categorizing everyone.)

The hour was deep night, most of the towns was covered with thugs and the brave at heart. Safe to say that you were only out at the time if you could handle and take care of yourself and your belongings. Though you still had the very much desperate that would dare trade with the crowd that was considered the rich and loyal abusive ones. Not to mention that the nights force derived of beings and individuals of all races and classes. This was a special addition by the Lord Source himself. How he was still around was beyond anyone.

With a foot propped up on the edge of the roof, Xin was resting his arm against his knee as he scanned the crowed his his compelling golden irises. Such a young kid he was and he was part of this task force that little to no one knew existed. The requirements to get it were nothing shy of advanced. Starting with Xin himself who was nothing more than the given age of Seventeen this year in a few days. He stood about five foot nine and was very well toned. His pale skin did justice to his race, having being Asian. His Long silky black hair pulled back into a ponytail did excellent work with his charm. it even gave way to the dragon tattoo that he wore on the right side of his neck.

Xin was being accompanied by one of his fellow brothers of the organization. Elijah, was the name of the this mate. He was not only Xin's best friend but his right hand as well. They were same age but Elijah had already turned seventeen just a few weeks prior. Elijah stood same height as Xin but was more beefy and muscular. Not by a lot, but you could tell that his brute strength played well into almost any and everything that he did. They both wore all black but unlike Xin who wore clothing that fit; Elijah went for a more Professional look wearing a full three piece suit. The suit was finished off with that of a bow tie rather than your standard.

"Mind me asking what it is that we're suppose to be on the hunt for?" Asked Elijah in a curious and lost tone. "We've been at this for a bout twenty minutes now. I think that if whom or whatever was going to show they'd have done so by now."

"Patience my dear friend." Xin was more of the arrogant cool type. He was serious when he needed to but he was less formal with his friends. "Our priority is to make contact and make sure that she's not being followed. She's special to someone high up and we've our orders." Xin looked over to his friend who seemed to not even be paying much attention to him. He was idly sitting against the side of set of windows that arched up to make a triangle. "Or at least one of us has orders. The other is just a tag along burden." Mumbled Xin in a very judgemental tone.

"Hey! I heard that." Elijah proclaimed with a very smug look on his face.

"Easy friend, I'm only joking. Though I do suggest that you get use to calling and classifying people for whom they are and not for what they look like and what they're capable of doing." Continuing to search the crowed Xin's eyes zeroed in on a female who seemed to fit the description of whom they were meant to be looking after. Little did he know that the higher ups had something different in mind. Standing fully now Xin stepped up onto the edge of the building and looked over to Elijah.

"Time to go to work?" Asked elijah with an oblivious tone.

"Time to go to work." Xin's response was merely repeating the obvious and just like that he leaped from the building and dove straight down.

Shortly following after, Elijah dove over the edge as if he were skydiving and did just as Xin and dived straight down. Somewhere in mid air, Xin shifted into this rather large size white wolf and Elijah caught his mane and used it to catch himself and launch himself to his feet. Xin growled at him as he stood due to that being a constant issue with them. He wasn't the type that liked to be touched unless he'd ok'd it. The crowd looked not upon them more than once seeing as how this was something they saw on the regular. It was several centuries ago that there were waring within factions and races and classes but now those days were long gone.

Scanning the crowd Xin found the girl once more and took to her scent. Keeping a rather close watch on her as Elijah traveled along side him they communicated telepathically and took into a conversation at Elijah's request.
Xin
Xin

Back to top Go down

So It Begins Empty Re: So It Begins

Post by Jules Sun 15 Mar 2015, 01:25

It was of no consequence that Jules was in the wrong place at the wrong time of day. She normally wouldn't even bother with a place like this, so full of toughs and Mother only knew what else. She was not oblivious to the other species, intrigued might have been a better word for it, but she didn't let that kind of thing be known. Simple knowledge like that could get a girl in trouble, though no more than what she was walking into now.
You see Jules had been summoned. One tiny little drop off and she was free. She snorted softly under her breath at the thought of it again. Her hands pulling the jacket closer to her body, not for warmth but for security. A small lined pocket contained a package on the inside. She didn't know what was inside, nor did she care. But she did care for her life and that tiny little package held hers inside.

As she walked she kept a keen eye on her surroundings, the different species mingling, trading, all waiting for a tiny bit of action. Yet she was able to walk calmly by. A small skill she'd picked up somewhere, which was only aided by her appearance as some street kid with no home, dressed as she was with a black short dress and no shoes. The only other covering being the black jacket. Heat and cold didn't bother her, she barely remembered a time when she last got sick, but the feel of the earth under feet, the freedom she felt from the ground was all worth it. That and people tended not to come near homeless kids. This in itself was a small bit of freedom.

Not for the first time that night, she wished she had asked more details about where this drop off was, who was she meeting. Not once had it occurred to her it could be a set up or an ambush. Many might call that Naive, but not Jules. She was just doing what she'd been told. A rare thing in teenages these days.
Jules
Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Sun 15 Mar 2015, 11:57

The pair had followed the young girl for a few more blocks before they both noticed a sudden change in the atmosphere. Sure they knew to always be on their guard however this was quite unexpected. A loud thundering sounded and took the sky by surprise. At that moment it seemed as though it was actually bad weather but it was a mere means of distraction and it came clear to them when the loud music began to play. The streets had been turned into an avenue party and they knew that it was all part of someones plans. Looking up to scan the roof tops Elijah and Xin both saw things running across rooftops and even some that appeared to be parkouring.

"Elijah." Proclaimed Xin to his male companion who crouched and was about to spring into action.

"I know I'll handle them." The male voiced back in a more reassuring tone.

Returning his gaze back towards the young girl he could see a ways up ahead for them to dip into an alleyway, but not with his current form. Sighing he shifted down and began to power walk his way through the crowd that seemed to now begin to flood the streets and even those that were inside departed onto the streets and sidewalks at the sound of the thundering music and even the fireworks that began to pick up. Taking care to keep an eye out for Elijah, Xin's concentration was on two different things; and while it may be that he was use to being in this predicament before he gave most of his attention to the girl.

Peering passed her he could see that her head as angled a bit down so she hadn't caught site of the thugs that were closing in on her. Picking his pace up he took to her arm firmly but still yet subtle and pulled her into the ally and spun her around made sure her back was to it.

"If you want to make it out of this you'll do as I say." Not even giving her a chance to speak his lips immediately took to hers making sure that his head was between her and the opening to the streets. Reason being is that when the thugs came by and saw this they kept on walking. It wasn't until then that he'd drawn back from what he had assumed was a light and innocent kiss, that he looked out into the clearing. Speaking now once more he didn't even take the time to look back to her just yet. "We've to move, it won't be long before they realize that they've been played for the fools that they literally are."
Xin
Xin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Sun 15 Mar 2015, 16:45

Walking with her head down, she wasn't expecting the sudden booms of music that began to play.  She was pretty sure that nothing was meant to be playing, as it was each new boom seemed to resonate within her that, when her arm was taken, she got a fright. She would have  pulled herself from his grip if it wasnt for the fact he was pulling her along. By the time they reached they alleyway he had pulled her into she was part curious and part furious. How dear this stranger, whom she had never met, pull her into an alleyway. Pull her out of her path to the drop off. She was just about to move away from him when his body came closer and his lips touched hers. This time curiosity got the better of her. She had a feeling he wasn't human, her sense of smell could pick up a tiny trace of what she could only think of dog. Then again he could own a dog and the smell would be on him.

When he finally pulled away from her she pulled back further, her lift hand going to her lips as her right hand came up to slap him in the face. When she looked up at him finally she was somewhat surprised to find him in a calm and cool demeanor. "Who are you and what do you want?" She didnt raise her voice to him, it was soft, delicate sounding. With a small hit of her overly curious nature in it. Her head tilted a little as she looked him up and down. The memory of his lips on her still left an impression on her skin. "why did you do that?" She stepped one step back from him and pressed her back against the nearest wall, closing her eyes for a second as the breeze from the night swept by her.
Jules
Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Mon 16 Mar 2015, 20:38

The stern slap against the cheek that had followed the kiss was something that he'd anticipated. I mean anyone would if they were kissed so suddenly by a random stranger that had only pulled them into a darkened secluded place away from any and everyone to indulge in a kiss. Still though the slap didn't seem to have phased him quite that much. Sure it did the job and made her point but it was one well worth it.

For a mere moment Xin followed his friend with his eyes, making sure that he was given the nod informing him that it was ok to move again. There were still a few lingering and Xin knew that it wouldn't be long before the guys that passed them realize that they had indeed been played. Checking both his west and east to make sure that there was no immediate slap he took in a breath and then turned back towards her. His eyes composed of reassurance and gentleness; though he gave off this vibe that he was pure confident in any and everything that he did.

Taking note that she'd back quite a ways away from him he pondered over being subtle about this for a moment but then he realized that he wouldn't have been tasked with this if it were of the utmost importance. Registering everything that she'd voiced to him he spoke as he moved over to her his body still moving in a rushed motion to take her hand, "There's not a lot of time to explain this in detail." Pulling her away from the wall he decided to walk and talk at the same time but took care to keep her close as he pulled her back out into the crowd. "All you need to know is that I just bought you more time to do what you're suppose to do. My job here is to make sure that nothing happens to you while you're doing whatever it is that you need to do."

The crowd seemed to be intensifying. Perhaps it was due to everyone now beginning to feel more at home and into the music. Still, Xin kept a close eye out for Elijah and it was only when Elijah had jumped out of sight that he paused a ways down away from the alleyway that they were just at. Turning to her once more he voiced calmly again, "Look, I don't know what it is that you're doing nor do I need to know what you're doing, but for me to make sure this goes as it's suppose to, I need you to know all that you need to know from me right this moment. My colleague is buying us or rather you some precious time. For starters you may call me Xin." And with that he paused and awaited her, his mind already running over possibly things that she could ask. It was a trade skill that he'd picked up along the lines somewhere.
Xin
Xin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Mon 16 Mar 2015, 22:54

She allowed herself to be pulled along, still not sure why he had thought he had saved her, or as he put it gave her more time. "Look, Xin? is it? I dont know whats going on. Am i being followed? And if so why? I'm just a girl, a nobody." She stopped suddenly. A thought coming to her. Her hand reached inside her jacket and she pulled out the package, "Is it because of this?I dont even know what it is nor where i'm supposed to take it. I was just told to be in this area at a certain time" She looked to the sky, searching for the moon and its placement in the sky to note the rough time of day. "and judging by the position of the moon, i'd say i reached my destination on time."

Three sudden booms echoed from somewhere and yet everywhere at once. By the time the third boom faded away, the package that was on Jules's outstretched open hand began to tick softly. Jules could not hear it but she felt a soft vibrating coming from the package. Her eyes widened and she looked around her, at the people dancing and seemingly having a good time, at Xin who was standing still at her side, down at the package that was slowly gaining frequency in it vibrating. Instinctively her hand closed around the vibrating package in her hand. Her looks around became furtive. She still didn't know what was in the package but if it was dangerous she wasn't about to let a heap of people die from it.

Without thinking she shoved the package back inside her jacket and turned and raced back to the alley way to which she had only moment ago been kissed by a stranger. She forced herself through the mingling crowd of people, her only thought to minimize the destruction. At the far end she stopped and pulled the package out, the vibrating at become a constant now. Jules didn't think, she just acted. Hugging it to her she used her body as a shield so others would not be hurt. Just as she knelt down on the ground the vibrating stopped, the ticking stopped and an explosive noise could be heard from the alleyway. Jules's body was thrown backwards, landing with a dull thump at the entrance. At first glance she looked lifeless. Her clothing ripped and torn. The end of the alleyway had a blacked spot where she had been standing seconds before. Yet she was not died. Not a mark marred her flesh and her heart beat steady but slowly. Jules had been knocked unconscious with the force of her body hitting the ground.
Jules
Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Tue 17 Mar 2015, 14:45

As soon as she took off in the other direction Xin huffed and sucked his teen. "For crying out loud." He was beginning to feel slight frustration or perhaps even just a small hint of annoyance. Seeing as how he wasn't about to rush after her just because she'd took off running, which by the way to add she wasn't all that fast. In fact it would appear that she was small in which probably played a part to her rather slow moving legs.

Pushing through the crowd and having his vision of her slightly altered a bit he caught just the glimpse of her coat tail swing back down the alleyway that he'd pulled her into. A mere pause in his step as his brows furrowed and a glare became quite visible. "Look, we don't have times to play games." He pulled his voice up as he had just gotten to the opening of the ally, and it was at that moment that he heard the boom that wasn't at all the sound of anything such as fireworks, but that of an explosion, and then came her body to fall right in front of him.

Immediately his eyes took to the back of the alley where he could make out the small scraps of the package that she'd showed him and bits of fragments of her clothing. People around him started to slow their walking to be nosy and some even just stopped and started down at the girl. The shift in commotion of the crowd drew the attention of the ones that had seemed to have been following her. Hearing quick paced footsteps coming from his left he looked over to find masked individuals running and shoving the crowd out of the way.

"Oh come on, can there be anymore drama to such a simple task." He voiced to himself as he started to shove people out of the way and move towards the incomers. Having his irises glisten over with that same golden aura as before he stretched out his right hand and yanked it along the air towards his left and with it came a huge chunk of the wall that was close to the masked bandits or whomever they seemed to be at the time.

Almost half assed he turned back and glared up at the crowd. Most of which moved out of the way as he made his way back up towards the girl. Seeing as how the package was destroyed he thought to himself to leave her there but something got the better of him as he looked upon her frail body. Shifting into that of the rather large white wolf that he'd been before he brushed back the crowd with a growl as he leaned down and took the remaining of what was left of her jacket in between his teen and tossed her onto his back. With that he leaped off into the distance onto a sturdy surface and used that to slingshot himself back up to the rooftops.

Catching up to him finally Elijah ran along side him, "What happened?" Elijahs eyes were fixed on Xin whom merely ignored him. "So, I take it things didn't go as planned?" Xin only snapped his head to give him a stern look. "Elijah stumbled a bit but then focused his attention more so onto the running.

The pair had ran for a non stop of at least another fifteen minutes until they came to an abandoned building, a hotel to be exact. For somewhere abandoned it sure was kept up in a flawless manner. By this time Xin shifted back to normal and was carrying the girl on his shoulder. While supporting her with one hand he had the other in the pocket of the jacket. Shoving the door open he passed inside and laid her down on the couch that was in what would appear to be the lobby. Moving away from her he posted up on the wall on the far side of the room that was behind the couch and lowered his head and pulled his eyes closed as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Uh, what are you thinking about? I know that look anywhere you're planning something." Teased his companion as he made his way behind the check in counter and pulled a bottle as some liquid substance and two small glasses and poured both glasses. Taking one he took a sip and sat on the counter and stared at the girl. "So how about it. You gonna share?" Still Xin said nothing. "Well fine then but do keep in mind that we were told to keep this quite and well things didn't exactly go as planned. and you know how things get when they don't go as planned." Lifting his gaze to Xin once more whom still said not a word nor did he even budge. "Oh right I forgot, you don't really care too much for the rules when they're out of your hands nor unavoidable."
Xin
Xin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Tue 17 Mar 2015, 16:56

It took some time before Jules woke. She found it weird that she was alive. Her mind replayed what she knew to have happened in the alley way. She remembered the vibrating stopping seconds after she clutched the package to her chest and knelt down. Remembered the sudden noise deafening her and fragments flying everywhere. Then she remembered herself being propelled backwards, her head hitting the ground and her blacking out.

What she didn't remember was how she had gotten to a soft surface. The more she thought about it the more her temples pounded with a painful pressure to the point she let out a small groan. Well she was awake now and her senses told her she was not alone. Slowly she opened one eye just a crack and looked around as far as she could without moving her head. She could see that Xin guy leaning against a wall but she couldn't see the other. Sitting up she refrained from opening her eyes until the room stopped spinning, only when it did, did she then open her eyes and look around. She was in some room somewhere and she could finally pick out the other person that was in the room. He seemed to be as tall as Xin though not similar in features. Not brothers.

Brushing her hair back from her face she looked down at her clothing, or at least what was left of it, and sighed. "where am i and who is he?" She didn't raise her voice, nor did she look at either of them. "How was it i was not blown to pieces either? I should be dead, instead i dont even feel a scratch on me." For the first time in her life she asked herself, who was she, or better yet, what was she.
Jules
Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Wed 18 Mar 2015, 14:16

Again and again, Xin replayed everything that had taken place a few hours ago. In truth he'd been bothered by all of this from the moment that he knew that things could no longer go as he'd been ordered. Though something still puzzled him. She'd taken such a blast and didn't have a scratch on her. He didn't need to examine her fully to know that there was nothing wrong with her, even though most of her clothing were in rags and a great deal of her body was on public display at this point. Growing more irritant by the situation at hand his thoughts were luckily interrupted by the sound of her moving.

Changing nothing about his demeanor, Xin merely listened to her as she spoke. Still he gave no reply back. It wasn't that he was fully ignoring her, he was more upset than anything else right now.

Hearing himself being proclaimed as 'he,' Elijah spoke up for himself; "The names Elijah." His voice wasn't friendly either seeing as how his companion seemed to be in a bit of a bad spot which usually meant that there was something wrong. Pushing himself down from the counter he walked over to the that she'd been laying on which was facing him and tossed a dress that he'd gotten from somewhere in the hotel. "Found that, seems about your size and you probably would like to change seeing as how most of your clothing is gone and you don't know either of us." Elijah was usually a gentlemen but now wasn't one of the situations that allowed him to be one.

Lifting his gaze to behind her to Xin, Elijah sighed deeply. "Here's a heads up, we don't know what's going on so please don't ask. But I'm pretty sure that once my partner comes to he'll have something to say. And if not, then we just go with it. If you wish to go about your way, you can but do take care to remember how you got into this.
Xin
Xin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Fri 20 Mar 2015, 13:50

As she looked at Elijah, catching the dress he tossed to her, her voice softened. At least someone had thought to bring her something decent to wear. What a gentleman. "Thank you, and sorry for seeming rude. I dont know what happened nor what is going on." Standing, she looked around until she noted a door to what she hoped was a bathroom, If you'll excuse me, i would like to wash up"

Heading for the door, she took one last look at Xin before opening the door. It was a bathroom. She sighed in relief as she moved to the shower and turned the faucet on to hot. She was thankful when hot water began streaming out after a bit. Removing what was left of her clothing she stepped into the blissful hot water, letting it cascade over her hair and face. SHe stood there, what seemed forever but was merely 20 minutes before she finally began to scrub at the soot and dirt on her skin. She marvelled at how unharmed she was considering what she had been through. Thoughts once more running through her mind of who or what she was.

After some time had passed and Jules was much calmer than she ad been, she dressed and walked out to the room where the men were. The tension was still tight in the air as she walked back to the seat where she had been placed before, her hair dripping a trail of water as she moved. Once seated she looked over at Elijah and nodded her thanks and gratitude for the dress once more.
Jules
Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Wed 22 Apr 2015, 16:31

Extended moments in time seemed to only tick down and Xin seemed to have still been deep inside his own head. In truth to him it was like an entirely different world than the reality they lived in. Constantly trying to remain as calmly as ever, but what was going on was too far different than anything else that they'd encountered ever in their experience.

Finally the time to move had washed over him, however something was off about it. He and Elijah both moved and placed themselves between the girl and the doors. Xin having point he looked over his shoulder to the girl once more however this time his irises flickered over to a rather polished silver colour, almost resembling that of the precious metal silver. Immediately snapping his head back towards the door with a scowl fixated upon his face; the doors flew off the hinges. The two companions looked to one another and nodded but neither of which moved.

Stepping inside now taking point for a crowed of almost thirty, a well dressed man who seemed almost as if he were over dressed for the occasion looked upon them and Elijah pulled his hands into tight fists. Xin however standing somewhat at an angle between them and the new visitors he turned his head to look at them.

Speaking in a rather stern voice to the pair the man seemed very unhappy, "Your orders were to keep this quiet. Now there isn't a soul within the city walls that isn't looking for her. And all because you couldn't do your job correctly."

Elijah began to muffle a light growl within his throat, at least that was until Xin began to address them male whom had just spoken. "You'd do well to mind your tongue Kaius. Our orders were unjust for the task at hand and it is for those reasons that I'm demanding that Elijah and I escort her back to hq ourselves. I mean that is protocol unless there is something else going on here and this wasn't exactly sanctioned."

Having complete and full trust in Xin, Elijah simply looked to him as though he'd no idea what he was talking about. Then again looking at the crowd he saw some slowly moving forward which made him quite uneasy. "Xin," he mumbled as he saw more starting to form outside.

Having not said anything at all, the one that Xin referred to as Kaius continued to indulge in a stare down. Huffing Xin slowly picked his head up as if he'd realized something. "Just as I thought, this wasn't sanctioned and this girl here is merely someone that peeked your interest. This was never an assignment of importances this was just your way of using us to get something that you wanted."

"Hmm, well that didn't take you long to figure out." Lifting his his hand the man drew everyones attention. Elijah and Xin moved not but the those behind him seemed to have moved up a bit more closer and some even crouching. "Now are you two going to be good little boys and hand her over or am I going to have to turn them loose?"

"Eli," Xin's voice was calm and untouched as he spoke his name.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of them." Replied Elijah in a serious voice.

As soon as the male dropped his hand Xin ducked and turned as Elijah used his shoulder to sling shot himself forward and plant his feet dead center into Kaius's chest. Xin took the girls hand and snatched her from the couch into the air in the direction he was heading. He changed into wolf form mid stride and kept running, making his way to the stairwell and running upwards with her on his back.
Xin
Xin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Thu 20 Aug 2015, 23:58

Time moved as quick as lightening and yet it stood still as a statue, the current in the air turn electrifying. She hadn't even seen them move and yet suddenly they stood betwixt her and a group of men that looked ready for a brawl. With quickened heart beat she froze in panic, not paying attention to what was being said yet picking it all up clearly. She'd been a target, a tool to be used and dismissed with.
With widened eyes she looked first at one then the other of the two men that she had thought were rescuing her. Who were they and whom were they really working for? Her head spun yet she had not a moment to feel the giddy motion of faint as her hand was grabbed and she was flung towards the group of men, She saw a split second of the man she had noted was named Elijah smash into the head mobs man and the rush and speed to which Xin seemed to transform in front of her eyes and suddenly she was riding astride his back as he bound with such ease and speed up the stairwell.
Everything was a blur, her mind choosing not to register what was going on around her and she crouched upon his back and buried her face in the warmth of his fur as she clung to tufts within deaths grip. Her mind reeled over and over of the days events and yet she still transfixed upon the thought that she was a nobody, a miscreant, a homeless child with nothing to her save now the dress she wore.
Somehow in the midst of it all and the steady motion of his gait she fell into a slumber, still clinging with dearest life to his back.
Jules
Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum